Don't miss the World's #1 Library Event of the Year!
- Top-tier, unforgettable speakers
- Lively exploration of the possible future for libraries, your work, and your spaces
- 100s of peer-driven topics, expert-led seminars, panels, and group program offerings
- Professional development opportunities and gold-standard networking
- The top library exhibits at any library event with 900+ expert exhibitors
- Updates on the latest in technology
- Authors by the hundreds on live stages in the exhibits, in sessions, and celebrating ALA book and media awards
SAVE when you register before Early Advance registration rates end
Wed., May 2, 12:00 Noon (Central)!
Interested in Exhibiting?
The American Library Association invites you to exhibit and meet face-to-face with more than 8,000+ key library professionals from around the country. ALA's 2018 Annual Conference & Exhibition will take place June 21 - 26, 2018 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA.